Enlisted Scholarship applications are being accepted at this time.
Suspense for submissions is April 10, 2016.
- The Rocky Mountain Chapter offers tuition assistance (scholarships) to enlisted members from the Colorado Springs military installations in the Spring and Fall.
- All received applications will be reviewed and considered by the selection committee.
- Scholarship recipients will be notified by letter from the Chapter President. The Vice President for Enlisted Affairs will arrange presentations as appropriate.
- Applications must be filled out in its entirety to be considered.
- Scholarships will be awarded in May.
- Be an active duty enlisted military member assigned to the Rocky Mountain Chapter area with education expenses greater than the total of your Tuition Assistance, GI-Bill benefits, and other grants or scholarships received for the classes taken.
- Be pursuing a declared degree in the field of: (1) communications, information technology, electronics, data processing, computer science, software engineering, mathematics, physics, electronic warfare, space operations, intelligence, or avionics disciplines: or (2) attempting to improve skill level or job knowledge within a C4I Specialty Code (Air Force), Military Occupational Specialty (Army), or a related field. Applicant must have declared a major and completed each course with at least a grade of “B” Applicant must have their Commander or First Sergeant's endorsement.
- Applicants must not have a date of separation prior to the completion of the term for which the tuition assistance is provided.
- For further details, view Scholarship Guidelines.
Download Application Forms
AFCEA Enlisted Scholarship Application Checklist
AFCEA Enlisted Scholarship Nomination Form Page 1
AFCEA Enlisted Scholarship Nomination Form Page 2
Grade Transcript Form
Career Narrative Form
Financial Need Form
Contact us for further information: email@example.com